Musings of the Library Lady and Her Daughters

Queen Leora and her daughters Princess Bernie, Henny Penny Jenny (and others joining soon) impart knowledge, advice, hopes and dreams to all who gather and read.

Friday, April 21, 2006

Smiles


Can't believe it's been weeks since posting. My goodness. So I thought I'd list some things that make me smile. I hope they do the same for you.

My four-legged children shown here.
My two-legged sons.
Getting a gift from my secret pal.
Giving a gift to my secret pal.
Going out early on a spring morning when the dew is still on the grass and smelling the morning air.
Sitting on the back of a motorcycle and smelling the honeysuckle as you ride by.
Knowing that God has a plan for me.
Babies of all kinds.
Unconditional love.
Sleeping with the windows open under a soft blanket.
Building a house with a family in need.
Knowing that I have freedom because our military heroes have ensured it.

There's so much more... And that's good.

Count your blessings instead of your burdens.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home